Fractional CIO – Chief Information Officer:
More than ever, business strategies and plans are closely tied to technology strategies. You know that. You know that you can’t do everything. You know that you need an IT leader to define the essential elements of IT – from infrastructure and cost, to people and processes, to making sure your data, and your customer’s information, is protected.
You know that an experienced CIO is vital to protect your business and to maintain its competitive edge, but a full time CIO is not what your business needs, or can afford, right now.
Intelligent Minds provides your company with an experienced IT Executive, at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CIO. Full-Time CIO Results. Fractional Cost.
Intelligent Minds has several Senior IT executives we have worked with over the years who are in a position to offer high value to our clients on a part time basis. Contact us to learn more.
Fractional CNO – Chief Networking Officer – or CEO – Chief Engagement Officer:
Engaging Social Media Marketing Services
With 89% of Canadian companies using Social Media, customers are growing accustomed to searching, finding and interacting with their favorite brands online. Analysis shows that businesses who implement social media with active maintenance experience a 300% increase in referral traffic.
- Are you too busy to manage you own social media accounts and keep up with all your messages, and blog comments?
- Are you looking for a professional social media marketing guru who understands your vision, brand, products, and policies, to be your voice in Social Media?
Intelligent Minds has several social media NINJA’s who will develop and manage your social media strategy to maximize your online business engagement and benefits from powerful social media communication platforms, while complementing other digital marketing initiatives.
Our experts offer:
- Full Evaluation: Social media visibility, brand awareness, social competitive analysis, and more.
- Strategic Planning: In-person consultation to review evaluation results, and recommendations.
- Social Media Management: Provide status updates across various social channels, write posts and comments, and engage with your audience.
- Social Media Training: Introduction to social media, how and when to use it, and best practices.
- Detailed Reporting: Social media reach, engagement, fan base, viral impact and full social media monitoring.